- What has Mason PTA purchased for our school?
- What fundraisers does the PTA help plan or organize?
- What school events does the PTA help plan or organize?
WHAT HAS MASON PTA PURCHASED FOR OUR SCHOOL?
The fundraisers in the 2011-2012 school year have given the Mason PTA the opportunity to pay for the following items:
- Banners to Advertise School/PTA Events
- Donation to 5th Grade Promotion
- PE and Playground Equipment
- School Supplies & Teacher Discretionary Funds
- Nurse Supplies
- Assisted in Library Overhaul
- Laminator and Die Cuts
- T-shirts for the Music/Band Concerts
- Library Books
- Safety Patrol Hats, T-Shirts, & Sweatshirts
- Back To School Folders
- Refreshments for Fundraisers & Events
- Emergency Fund for Students
- Schoolwide and Grade Level Assemblies
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheons
- Shared Expense of Digital Overhead Projectors
- Field Trip Bussing
WHAT FUNDRAISERS DOES THE PTA HELP PLAN OR ORGANIZE?
- PTA Membership Drive
- Great Americian Fundraiser
NOVEMBER, FEBRUARY, MARCH:
- Restaurant Nights
- Book Fair
THROUGHOUT SCHOOL YEAR:
- Box Tops 4 Education
WHAT SCHOOL EVENTS DOES THE PTA HELP PLAN OR ORGANIZE?
- Kindergarten PTA Welcome
- Grandparents and Goodies
- Reflections Program
- International Potluck
- Teacher/Staff Thanksgiving/Holiday appreciation luncheon
- Teacher Appreciation Week luncheon
- Moms and Muffins
- Open House
- Dads and Donuts
EVENTS THROUGHOUT SCHOOL YEAR:
- Coffee with the Principal
- School Assemblies
- School Newsletter & Website