Scholastic Book Fair is coming, from March 18th-27th!!!
Along with the book fair, many exciting events are coming our way.
- Book Fair Contest (Feb 25-Mar 8).
- Topic: "If you are a crazy scientist, what would your invention be?" Details and contest rules are in the library.
- All for Books, a fun way to raise money with loose change and donation.
- During the book fair, there are jugs to collect loose change and donation. We can use those money to buy books for the classroom, AND Scholastic would match that amount for money to buy books for our school, too.
- Classroom Ambassadors will help promote the book fair.
- Selected students will wear a special book fair ambassadors lab coat around campus for one day.
- BRING YOUR GRANDPARENT on movie night(Friday, March 22nd). Students can receive 10 Mason Dollars and a great bonding time with grandparents.
The Book Fair is a great way to get everyone excited about reading. It will also raise money to buy books for our school. MORE THAN 50% of the profit will come back to our school in forms of Scholastic Dollars, money to buy books.
Here's a brief video that highlights the big dreams that can be realized through family reading: http://www.scholastic.com/bookfairs/family
Please download Storia, an eReading App, during the week of our book fair. For every 25 downloads, we will receive 25 Scholastic Dollars. See you at the Book Fair from March 18th to 22nd, inside the school library!